Stolitsa, vodka, sovietsky medved...
A downloadable masterpiece for Windows and Android
TETURSS is a Tetris fan game inspired by the soviet aesthetic.
Disclaimer: This game is not propaganda for communism. I just really like the Red and Gold thing. Plus, it's a Russian game so... you know... communism...
As a huge fan of Tetris, I wanted to make my own. But more Abject...
That's why I added gold letters, hammer and sickle, red army choir, and boobies of course.
4 Game Modes
- Marathon: Go as far as possible
- 40 Lines: Do your 40 lines quickly
- Ultra: 3 minutes to get the best score
- Cleaning: Clean the board of the gray blocks
Modern Tetris Commands
- Move Left, Move Right
- Rotate Left, Rotate Right
- Soft Drop, Hard Drop
- 5 next tetrominoes list
- Game going faster after each level completion (following the classic Tetris speed curve)
- Ghost Tetromino
- No line clearing interruption
- No tetromino lock interruption
- Short time before auto-repeat speed (0.15s)
Red Army Choir
- Basically, following the rhythm of the music
- It stores your Highest score, level, and lines destroyed
Sexy Communist Babe and Dude
- Hint: Do tetrises
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
suka blyat urod
Great clone! I love the art and the animations are fantastic. Thank you for your efforts comrade!
TETRIS FOR THE MOTHERLAND
What I do not like about this game clone (in order of priority/importance):
1. Pixelated and incomplete gravity (smooth pieces falling and either The Sticky Method or The Cascade Method should be implemented - https://gamedevelopment.tutsplus.com/tutorials/implementing-tetris-clearing-line...)
2. Pixelated graphics (in 2018 really?)
3. Unity engine usage for such a simple game (about 32mb bloat)
4. Missing changeable music options
5. Menu controlling my a mouse only.
Before all, I would like to say that Teturss is a game that I made in order to have an ad-free Tetris game that I can play everywhere, and with the rules I like the most in Tetris games.
1. Sticky and Cascade Methods are indeed not implemented. The versions of Tetris I played the most does not support them and it explains why I didn't implemented them. It doesn't mean that I do not like them, it just means that I didn't find a good reason considering my Tetris experience to add them.
2. I am a huge fan of Pixel Art... And it makes me sad to see this kind of comment ^^ But I know that "In matters of taste, there can be no disputes". So what can I do about it. Sorry you do not like it :^/
3. I learned how to use Unity during my studies. Therefore I am comfortable with it, it is free, that's all I need to keep using it ^^ But yeah I understand the argument saying that it is not the most optimized software for this kind of project.
4. I started to do it, but realized I needed to create a custom file manager in order to let the user select the music he wants. It discouraged me...
5. Laziness. That's the only argument I have for my defense here ^^
I hope it answered your questions and gave you a new (or even better) point of view about my game :^)
And sorry if I seem to harsh in my sentences. It is the first project I managed to finish and publish so I'm kinda sensible about it ^^
Dunno what I'm doing wrong but I got up till level 11 and got as many tetrises as I could in a row sometimes if I'm lucky I could get 3 but the pictures don't uncover?
Yeah you have to activate it :^)
It is the sexy key that do the trick, or by hitting pause and clicking the bottom left square of the pause screen.
The sexy key is 'L' by default but can be changed in the start-up "TETURSS Configuration" screen in the "Input" tab.
Hope it helped :^)
Brings back memories of my childhood, in a great way. We didn't have gameboy, just Tetris, a gameboy looking thing with only one game on it, but it was enough. I would love the tetris music to be an option, I would love an advanced starting level (faster) or a drop key (to get them faster down the first 50ish lines). Great work!
The best Tetris incarnation that I've seen and played, given that I've never liked Tetris (I've always preferred Arkanoid)