Brings back memories of my childhood, in a great way. We didn't have gameboy, just Tetris, a gameboy looking thing with only one game on it, but it was enough. I would love the tetris music to be an option, I would love an advanced starting level (faster) or a drop key (to get them faster down the first 50ish lines). Great work!
A downloadable masterpiece for Windows
TETURSS is a Tetris fan game inspired by the soviet aesthetic.
Disclaimer: This game is not propaganda for communism. I just really like the Red and Gold thing. Plus, it's a Russian game so... you know... communism...
As a huge fan of Tetris, I wanted to make my own. But more Abject...
That's why I added gold letters, hammer and sickle, red army choir, and boobies of course.
3 Game Modes
- Marathon: Go as far as possible
- 40 Lines: Do your 40 lines quickly
- Ultra: 3 minutes to get the best score
Modern Tetris Commands
- Move Left, Move Right
- Rotate Left, Rotate Right
- Soft Drop, Hard Drop
- 5 next tetrominoes list
- Game going faster after each level completion (following the classic Tetris speed curve)
- Ghost Tetromino
- No line clearing interruption
- No tetromino lock interruption
- Short time before auto-repeat speed (0.15s)
Red Army Choir
- Basically, following the rhythm of the music
- It stores your Highest score, level, and lines destroyed
Sexy Communist Babe and Dude
- Hint: Do tetrises
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
The best Tetris incarnation that I've seen and played, given that I've never liked Tetris (I've always preferred Arkanoid)