Tetris is Communist, it was invented in Russia as a board game.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Booooo! I want my communist propaganda.
how to rotate? to press what button?
On which version ?
On the PC version, you can edit your buttons in the launcher.
On the Android version, it is the circling arrows.
Hi! i'm a fan of your work and because of this i would know if in the future, will this game comes on Steam
Hi ! Many thanks for your support. This game is an old project, and I don't plan to put it on steam. Sorry mate :^/
Add a Support the Creator button so people can donate to you
if i could rate this id give it 5 stars this game is amaing i love that its soviet russian tetris and you also get to see pinup if you win its amazing <3
VERY GOOD COMRAD THANK U EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR
Good game, confused about controls
Stolitsa, vodka, sovietsky medved...
suka blyat urod
Great clone! I love the art and the animations are fantastic. Thank you for your efforts comrade!
TETRIS FOR THE MOTHERLAND
What I do not like about this game clone (in order of priority/importance):
1. Pixelated and incomplete gravity (smooth pieces falling and either The Sticky Method or The Cascade Method should be implemented - https://gamedevelopment.tutsplus.com/tutorials/implementing-tetris-clearing-line...)
2. Pixelated graphics (in 2018 really?)
3. Unity engine usage for such a simple game (about 32mb bloat)
4. Missing changeable music options
5. Menu controlling my a mouse only.
Before all, I would like to say that Teturss is a game that I made in order to have an ad-free Tetris game that I can play everywhere, and with the rules I like the most in Tetris games.
1. Sticky and Cascade Methods are indeed not implemented. The versions of Tetris I played the most does not support them and it explains why I didn't implemented them. It doesn't mean that I do not like them, it just means that I didn't find a good reason considering my Tetris experience to add them.
2. I am a huge fan of Pixel Art... And it makes me sad to see this kind of comment ^^ But I know that "In matters of taste, there can be no disputes". So what can I do about it. Sorry you do not like it :^/
3. I learned how to use Unity during my studies. Therefore I am comfortable with it, it is free, that's all I need to keep using it ^^ But yeah I understand the argument saying that it is not the most optimized software for this kind of project.
4. I started to do it, but realized I needed to create a custom file manager in order to let the user select the music he wants. It discouraged me...
5. Laziness. That's the only argument I have for my defense here ^^
I hope it answered your questions and gave you a new (or even better) point of view about my game :^)
And sorry if I seem to harsh in my sentences. It is the first project I managed to finish and publish so I'm kinda sensible about it ^^
Dunno what I'm doing wrong but I got up till level 11 and got as many tetrises as I could in a row sometimes if I'm lucky I could get 3 but the pictures don't uncover?
Yeah you have to activate it :^)
It is the sexy key that do the trick, or by hitting pause and clicking the bottom left square of the pause screen.
The sexy key is 'L' by default but can be changed in the start-up "TETURSS Configuration" screen in the "Input" tab.
Hope it helped :^)
Brings back memories of my childhood, in a great way. We didn't have gameboy, just Tetris, a gameboy looking thing with only one game on it, but it was enough. I would love the tetris music to be an option, I would love an advanced starting level (faster) or a drop key (to get them faster down the first 50ish lines). Great work!
The best Tetris incarnation that I've seen and played, given that I've never liked Tetris (I've always preferred Arkanoid)